Each month, thanks to the generousity of the public we have reasons to celebrate and give thanks
Here are a few of the reasons why..
- Thanks once again to the wonderful people of Nexia SAB-T for our regular monthly groceries, this is such a great help.
- To our handyman John Mc Fadden, thanks for coming to fix our compactums, even though you weren’t feeling well! We hope you are over that bad bout of Flu.
- To Algoa Digital, once again for all their help with the Newsletter, as well as keeping our Website looking so good.
- Our grateful thanks to our regular sponsors, Drysys and Meadow feeds, we value your support!
- Thanks once again to Celeste, for those wonderful Annique baby products, you are a star!
- Thanks to EP Child and Youth Care Centre, who so kindly shared some lovely shoes with us, that had been donated to them.
- To Eleanor Cameron, thanks for those lovely jerseys, sorry you didn’t get an individual letter, the email address was not very clear. Also our grateful thanks to Fred and Evelin for the baby products that you donated, we did not have an address to send you a personal letter.
To everyone who pledges their support on a monthly basis – Thank God for you, we cannot run this home without you!
Please forgive me if I have ommitted anyone – God Bless all of you who support this home, be it goods, money or your time – know that we appreciate all of you!